Sunday 13 January 2019

Roses

This  summer has been perfect for roses and we had some beauties in our garden thanks to the previous owners.
There is a dedicated Rose garden, well, a patch really which had become very over grown with weeds poking through the layers of bark laid  down to stop the weeds, LOL.
Here are a few photos starting with a variety called Blue Moon . Very Very pretty and had lots of flowers.





 

Then I was given a beautiful bouquet of Roses from our local supermarket. They were simply stunning.

Here are few close ups





I just love Roses

1 comment:

  1. Hi JJ, I hope you get to read this post as I noticed it has been a long time since your last one. So good to hear from you and thank you very much for visiting me when I was on holiday. Happy New Year and lovely to be in touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - it's just nice to know that you dropped in. If you don't have a Google account use anonymous but leave your name if I know you please.

JJ