Sunday 2 May 2010

Flowers of Spain

We go to Spain at least once a year and the variety of flowers is amazing.

Here are just a few

P1000855

P1000856

P1000891

P1000905

P1000909

As I don’t know the name of all these I will leave you just to enjoy them.

Plenty more to show you if you come back next week.

Have a wonderful Sunday with Today's Flowers

Click on this link to see more of natures beauty.

http://flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com/

TODAY'S FLOWERS TEAM

LUIZ SANTILLI JR. - DENISE IN VIRGINIA - LAERTE PUPO - VALKYRIEN

13 comments:

  1. The hibiscus is very beautiful. I don't know what the others are, but they are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like so much the firts and the last.congrats
    http://graceolsson.com/blog/2010/05/what-is-essential-is-invisible-to-the-eye/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pretty flowers are in lovely shades of pink and red. They look like hibiscus and oleanders but I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful hibiscus but I don't know the names of the others so will just enjoy them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a nice variety of flowers here. I especially lovee the hibiscus shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers! Spain is a country I haven't been to yet and would love to go one day. You took some marvelous flowers while you were there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're all lovely specially the first two gumamelas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flowers, the first two hibiscus photos are my favorites. What a hot color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am new to todays flowers.
    very pretty.
    http://airiaartphotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such glorious colours - nicely taken too. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice colors. Beautiful photos and flowers. Impressive. Greetings from Polish.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - it's just nice to know that you dropped in. If you don't have a Google account use anonymous but leave your name if I know you please.

JJ