Friday 21 August 2009

PINK SATURDAY NUMBER 7

I cannot possible top last weeks PS when I showed pictures of our grand daughter Phoebe so what to show this week????????????

Some of my art work perhaps – there must be some with a pink theme. Let’s go look -

BEACH HUTS. We have a hut on Preston beach in Paignton, Devon and love to visit when the sun is shining. Sadly very little this summer.

However, a good subject for making a pretty picture.

beachuts 2 copy copy

Here we have a pink sky and dotty pink sailing boat.Jeanni is opening her hut getting ready for a day in the sun.

kids at play

Oli & Toby play tennis on the prom and the rest of the family arrive by boat.

 beach huts 3

Friends walking their dog stop for a chat.

sailboats

There’s a Regatta out to sea

Gallery 056

All return safely home  at sunset.

Night night

JJ

14 comments:

  1. Your artwork is wonderful, especially as it reflects your family's activities. I remember those beach huts well. Nostalgia time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice posting and nice story telling. Happy pink saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how much we love your beach hut - I hope so much to be there in sunshine again some day Jean. Fabulous art - you just continue to amaze.

    Happy Pink Saturday - hugs, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your artwork! Happy Pink Saturday1

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun artwork! It just makes me happy looking at it. Happy Pink Saturday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative. Great post!
    Happy PS and enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh..what great little paintings, JJ!
    i love the Regatta...
    thanks for stopping in my blog too!
    happy PS to you!
    gypsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very creative! Such awesome artworks.
    Happy Pink Saturday and Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhh, what a wonderful post. I loved your pictures and story. Happy Pink Saturday, have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh JJ!
    How beautiful. I love the story and the paintings. Love the little polka dotted boat. This was the best pink ever. Thanks for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday. Please stop by and say hi. I would love to have you visit. Country Hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Pink Saturday!


    I love these! So colourful!


    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hate to be a broken record, but it's cold and gloomy here today and it rained all day yesterday! Hoping that I can get outside a bit to check out my gardens☺ Pink Saturday is bringing a little much needed and very welcome color into my home today. Thanks so much for participating. It's always so nice to visit your blog and see what's going on.

    Hope your weekend is filled with sunshine and everyone you l♥ve. I'm hoping mine will be dry☺

    ReplyDelete
  13. How clever. I loved your post. I hope you are having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your art is lovely - thanks for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - it's just nice to know that you dropped in. If you don't have a Google account use anonymous but leave your name if I know you please.

JJ