Friday 3 June 2011

Pink Saturday – June 4th.

I did enjoy my journey back to PS last week and visited lots of very interesting blogs. It really is amazing how many different pinks were on show – very creative.

And that got me thinking – what to post this week. I have loads of pink photos on my laptop from flowers to frills; from china to chintz. Umm, what shall it be? ………………………..

Being a bit of a graphic artist ( A very small bit at that) the big advantage of painting and drawing on the computer is that you can change your picture or design  with a click of a button.

So, here is a selection of some of my paintings given the “PINK” treatment.

beach-hutsPINK

jamacan mktPINK

swansPINK

desert a3PINK

PINK

purple-blue-seaPINK

I hope you like them

JJ

7 comments:

  1. these are lovely - I do so like the 4th one in the series. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely collection of pinks. Is the first the beach huts on Paignton Beach I wonder? Or Torquay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Pink Saturday!


    Love these images!


    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous JJ!
    Have a lovely weekend...and Happy Pink Saturday..xo Tami

    ReplyDelete
  5. It says mine will do this, but I certainly do not understand it. You did a very nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like them! The first one reminds me of a "Hockney".

    Happy Pink Saturday! (PS 3rd Birthday giveaway ends tonight.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pink computer drawings are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - it's just nice to know that you dropped in. If you don't have a Google account use anonymous but leave your name if I know you please.

JJ